Red Belly Ratings members enjoyed another profitable day on Saturday, collecting 6.4 units on the Rosehill and Caulfield meetings.
It continues a phenomenal run for our loyal members, who have had another bumper week to follow a highly-profitable Melbourne Cup Carnival.
In the last four days of betting, members have won a staggering 34.06 units (including Emirates Stakes Day).
For those who aren’t familiar with the concept of unitised betting, 34.06 units can translate to the following cash amounts:
• For a $50 per unit punter – $1,703
• For a $100 per unit punter – $3,406
• For a $500 per unit punter – $17,030
We have achieved these profits by employing a highly selective betting approach, coming up with 14 winners from 21 races in the last week, at an average price in excess of $5.00.
Wednesday at Warwick Farm:
• Made To Order ($2.60 rated a $2 chance)
• I’ve Got The Looks ($3.90 rated $3.40)
Thursday at Gosford:
• Fiftyshadesofgrey ($3.20 rated $2.40)
• Patinage ($4.60 saver bet rated $3.50)
• Aroused ($5 saver bet rated $4.60)
Friday night at Canterbury:
• Tenacitus ($4.80 rated $3.20)
• Maysoon ($6.00 rated $4.80)
Saturday at Rosehill and Caulfield:
• Mahisara ($5 rated $4)
• Koroibete ($5.50 rated $4.80)
As we keep impressing upon our members, there is no point betting unless you have an edge, that’s why we have days where our betting activity is relatively quiet.
It comes down to a simple choice – you either want to bet for the sake of betting, or you want to bet to win.
We are not into racing for the adrenaline rush of backing a winner, our focus is on making money for our ourselves and our members.
Fortunately, we’ve had another huge year and our members have reaped the benefits.